AFL Global - Noyes M310
- Industry Leading Event Analysis
- Short dead zones to help validate and troubleshoot typical Data Center and Enterprise networks comprised of multiple connections and short jumpers.
- Event Dead Zones 0.8m
- Attenuation Dead-zones < 3 m
- Enhanced Mode Fill (EMF) - Enables users to get more accurate loss results, comparable to measurements made with expensive external mode conditioners without sacrificing dynamic range or adding another box to manage during testing
- Built in Optical Power Meter - Test and store both Tier 1 and Tier 2 results in one tester
- Built in Visual Fault Locator (VFL) - enables technicians to quickly identify fiber faults within OTDR dead zone and verify polarity
- Front End and First Connector checks - verify launch quality to help users obtain better OTDR trace results
- Live Fiber Detection and Indication - direct users to validate they are on the correct fiber or turn off the source so they can obtain an OTDR trace
- Dynamic Range suited testing fibers beyond the Data Center
- 38 dB Single-mode
- 30 dB Multimode
- Inspection ready - the M310 supports the DFS Digital FiberScope for inspecting the finish and cleanliness of connector end-faces, which is a leading cause of network failures
- Fast Real Time OTDR mode for use in troubleshooting or splicing applications
- Field proven, compact, rugged product packaging is designed for both outside plant use and cramped inside plant environments.
Item code: 160539
|AFL Global - Noyes M310 - 1|
Rent this product
Buy this product
This product is not for sale on our website. Contact us directly for sales prices.
Last viewed products
Noyes M310 Quad Band OTDR + OPM VFL