Anritsu - MT9083B
The MT9083B features extremely high resolution to see those closely-spaced splices and connectors, while still being able to certify 100+ km spans- quickly and accurately. In addition to verifying the integrity of the fiber plant, network performance can also be verified ensuring the customer experience is at its highest level.
850/1300 nm MM, 1310/1550 nm SM
- Expanded dynamic range up to 42 dB
- Complete testing of PON-based FTTx networks featuring up to 64 splits
- Industry-leading measurement speed and distance with minimal deadzone
- Exclusive, user-selectable, dual circuit design allowing unit optimization for high resolution or enhanced range
- Efficient realtime sweeping with high signal level for quick fiber verification
- 6.5-inch, TFT, color LCD, offering easy viewing for working indoors.
- Ready to test in less than 15 seconds…and all day without recharging
- Specialized testing modes simplify operation
- High resolution and high dynamic range ensure thorough and complete fiber evaluation
- Intelligent analysis software identifies problem splices, connectors and even macrobends
- Rugged, sealed design provides years of service in the most challenging environments
- IP testing option verifies throughput, frame loss and point-to-point connectivity
- Unique in-service testing without the need for external filters
We value your opinion on this product.
Click here in order to add your comment
Comments and reviews
Currently there are no comments or reviews by other visitors .
|Anritsu - MT9083B - 1|
Last viewed products
ACCESS Master MT9083B Quad Band OTDR