Fluke - 1730/EU
Three-Phase Energy Logger
- Key measurements: Voltage, current, power, power factor and associated values enable you to optimize and implement your energy saving strategies.
- Bright, colour touch screen: Perform convenient in-the-field analysis and data checks with full graphical display.
- Comprehensive logging: More than 20 separate logging sessions can be stored on the instrument. In fact, all measured values are automatically logged and can be reviewed during logging and before downloading for on-the-go analysis.
- Optimised user interface: Capture the right data every time with quick, guided, graphical setup and reduce uncertainty about your connections with the intelligent verification function.
- Complete "in-the-field" setup through the front panel: no need to return to the workshop for download and setup or to take a computer to the electrical panel.
- Wide range power: power instrument directly from the measured circuit eliminating the need to find a power outlet while allowing the instrument to be secured safely inside electrical panels.
- Two USB ports: one for PC connection and another for fast, simple download to standard USB thumb drives, or other USB devices.
- Compact size: designed to fit in tight spaces and panels.
- High safety rating: 600 V CAT IV/1000 V CAT III rated for use at the service entrance and downstream.
- Optimised measurement accessories: flat voltage cable and thin flexible current probes ensure easy installation even in tight spaces.
- Battery life: four-hour operating time (backup time) per charge on lithium-ion battery.
- Security: We safeguard your best asset from theft with a hefty, durable Kensington lock.
- Energy analyze application software: Download and analyse a snapshot of your energy savings potential with our automated reporting.
Item code: 161688
|Fluke - 1730/EU - 1|
Rent this product
Buy this product
This product is not for sale on our website. Contact us directly for sales prices.
Last viewed products
1730 Portable Energy Logger