Kaelus - iHA900B
The iHA is a companion to the Summitek 2 x 20 watt PIM test solutions. The iHA is a lightweight, low power PIM tester that can be carried up the tower for a coarse check on individual components, or used at the bottom of the tower to check for badly out of performance components or interconnections. The simple to use one button push-to-test implementation makes it ideal for the intended application.Connect & Test
- No setup or configuration necessary prior to use
- Minimal RF knowledge required
- Ergonomically designed
- Light weight – less than 11 pound
- Dual LED performance scales in both dBm and dBc
- Audible PIM level signal
- Long battery life – 2 hours continuous working time
- Detects reverse PIM
- Tests using 2 x 2 watt (33 dBm) output power
- Measures down to -120dBm at 2 x 33 dBm carrier powers (-153 dBc). This is approximately equivalent to -95 dBm at 2 x 43 dBm carrier powers.
We value your opinion on this product.
Click here in order to add your comment
Comments and reviews
Currently there are no comments or reviews by other visitors .
|Kaelus - iHA900B - 1|
Last viewed products