Keysight / Agilent - E5080A
Key Features & Specifications
- 9 kHz to 4.5/6.5/9 GHz, 2- or 4-port, 50 ohm
- Wide dynamic range 147 dB (typical)
- Fast measurement speed 3 ms (401 points)
- Low trace noise 0.0015 dBrms (10 kHz IFBW)
- High temperature stability 0.005 dB/°C
- Wide source power range –90 to +15 dBm (spec)
- Intuitive touch-based GUI on large, high-resolution 12.1" screen
- Up to 40-port capability with E5092A test sets
The Keysight E5080A is the next-generation ENA Series Network Analyzer, providing best-in-class performance, flexible functionality and advanced usability. With its intuitive, touch-based interface, the E5080A streamlines your measurement flow and achieve better results in less time. This new instrument implements a converged platform that leverages the best attributes of the ENA and PNA families.
The E5080A offers comprehensive functionalities for measuring active and passive components such as amplifiers, mixers, filters, duplexers, antennas and cables including balanced DUTs.
On the production line, improved analog performance ensures faster throughput. In the R&D lab, better performance enables greater design margins, and enhanced usability helps ensure greater confidence in results and faster time-to-market. The E5080A’s enhanced performance including extremely wide dynamic range satisfy critical measurement needs of leading edge RF devices.
Item code: 900073
|Keysight / Agilent - E5080A - 1|
Rent this product
Buy this product
This product is not for sale on our website. Contact us directly for sales prices.
Last viewed products
9 kHz to 4.5/6.5/9 GHz network analyser