Narda - NBM550
Broadband Field Strength MeterMeasuring electric and magnetic fields ranging from high frequency to microwaves
- Non-directional measurement using isotropic probes for
- applications in the frequency range 100 kHz to 60 GHz
- Large, graphic display for easy-to-read results
- Intelligent probe interface with automatic detection of probe parameters for simple operation
- Memory for up to 5000 measurement results
- Time Averaging
- Spatial Averaging
- GPS option
- The Narda Broadband Field Meter NBM-550 is part of the NBM-500 device family. It makes extremely accurate measurements of nonionizing radiation. Equipped with probes for measuring electric and magnetic field strengths, it covers all frequencies from long wave up to microwave radiation. Flat frequency response probes ("flat probes") as
well as so-called shaped probes that evaluate the field strength on the basis of a human safety standard are available. These probes are calibrated separately from the field meter, and include a non-volatile memory that contains the probe parameters and calibration data. They can therefore be used with any device in the NBM-500 family without losing any of the calibration accuracy.
We value your opinion on this product.
Click here in order to add your comment
Comments and reviews
Currently there are no comments or reviews by other visitors .
|Narda - NBM550 - 1|
Last viewed products
Broadband Field Strength Meter