Rohde & Schwarz - SMY02
R&S SMY - the ideal generator for receiver measurements ...
Signal generators of the R&S SMY family from Rohde & Schwarz are cost-effective instruments for testing AM, FM and jM receivers as well as for component measurements. Two models are available:
- R&S SMY01 with a frequency range from 9 kHz to 1040 MHz
- R&S SMY02 from 9 kHz to 2080 MHz
- Level range -140 dBm to +13 dBm 19 dBm overrange) *), sufficient even for receivers of highest sensitivity
- High level accuracy and low RF leakage allowing accurate and undegraded sensitivity measurements
- FM-DC with high accuracy of carrier frequency for testing pagers and receivers fitted with digital squelches
- Low SSB phase noise and high spurious rejection for all in-channel and blocking measurements
- Low residual FM affording ample of margin for S/N measurements
- Modulation generator 1 Hz to 500 kHz for modulation frequency response measurements
- Stereo channel separation of 50 dB and low harmonic distortion for testing FM stereo receivers
Designed exclusively for the main applications of signal generators by cutting out the unnecessaries, R&S SMY features an outstanding price/performance ratio. Thanks to its comprehensive basic features and excellent signal characteristics, it is an economical solution for universal use in lab, production and servicing environments.
... and for general-purpose applications
- Non-interrupting level setting over a range of 20 dB for reproducible measurement of squelch hysteresis
- Frequency resolution 1 Hz, suitable also for narrowband test items
- FM-DC, deviation up to 20 MHz for VCO simulation
- FM bandwidth 2 MHz for fast FSK and telemetry applications
- High output level up to 19 dBm (25 dBm with option R&S SMY-B40) for component and overdrive testing
- AF synthesizer 1 Hz to 500 kHz, separate use as AF signal source for external applications possible, eg recording of AF frequency response
- Remote-control interface IEC625/IEEE488 for use in automatic test systems
- RF sweep
- Sequence function and SEQ input for semi-automatic use
*) With option SMY-B40 -134 dBm to +19 dBm (25 dBm overrange)
We value your opinion on this product.
Click here in order to add your comment
Comments and reviews
Currently there are no comments or reviews by other visitors .
Last viewed products